I’m very excited to let you know that I’ll be attending the Hungerford Food & Artisan Market this weekend, organised by the team behind the Hungerford Food Festival.
I will be selling fresh, handmade egg pasta, including plain and stuffed varieties. I haven’t actually decided yet which shapes I’ll be making, but whatever I choose they’ll be based on my free range egg pasta recipe.
Of course, I’ll also have a couple of sauce options: a classic pomodoro, herby butters, and a fresh pesto. The wild garlic is currently in season and I can’t resist foraging, so expect to see that all over the menu!
Sunday 18th April
10:00am – 1:00pm
The Croft, Hungerford
Check out the Facebook event for more details about all the sellers.
Hopefully be selling all the time, as I’d love the chance to check out the other stalls! Fingers crossed for sunshine…
See you there,
p.s. If you missed me at the market, get in touch to order your fresh pasta for pick up or delivery. Orders must be placed minimum 2 days before you’d like to eat.
18th April: Update for Hungerford Food & Artisan Market customers
How to cook your fresh pasta
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil
2. Drop your pasta into the water. If it’s stuck to the paper, just pop the paper in with it!
3. Boil for 4-5 minutes
4. In the meantime, melt butter or warm your pesto or sugo in a small frying pan
5. Add your cooked pasta to the frying pan, with a tablespoon of the pasta cooking water
6. Gently mix
7. We recommend serving with plenty of parmesan and freshly cracked black pepper!
We love to see our food out in the world! Share your pictures or drop us a message, search “Simply Delish Lambourn” on Facebook or @SimplyDelishLam on Instagram.